I’m thrilled to announce I’ll be hosting a Detox and Wellness Retreat in the Swiss Alps this summer.
You will stay on-site in a beautiful room, receive diagnostics, and treatments from the best doctors of Europe’s biological medicine (what we call functional medicine) to detox your liver and your soul. Plus, you’re going to have a wonderful time hiking, sightseeing, eating delicious food prepared by a Michelin rated chef, and enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the world.
This isn’t just a retreat, this is a holistic approach to preventative care. It’s ideal for anyone who wants to experience the revitalizing power of premium Swiss therapies. And those with chronic conditions or issues – you’ll have the opportunity to stay longer. You’ll have full medical treatment, personal care, diagnostics, and therapies many of which are not available in the U.S.
Europe, especially the Swiss, maintain their notoriety as leaders in holistic medicine, and this retreat is a shining example of their expertise. I can’t wait to share it with you!
Each day you’ll:
- Enjoy the company of progressive thinkers and biohackers who want to improve their health. Because we eat 3 meals a day together!
- Receive immune boosting therapies.
- Have testing done so we can personalize your care.
- Work with me to identify ways you can optimize your health.
- Enjoy morning hikes – you’ll see breathtaking waterfalls, quaint Swiss villages, adorable goat herds, and more!
- Experience liver detoxing techniques.
- Hear me speak about cutting edge science to improve your health. Be sure to bring your questions!
- Enjoy delicious, detoxing foods prepared by a Michelin rated chef.
- Receive over 20 diagnostics and treatments during your stay.
- Enjoy your lovely room with an epic view.
- Experience delightful sightseeing outings.
- Enjoy a Gala Dinner on Friday night. Four courses, dessert, and organic wine for a truly memorable and classically European experience.
Who is This Retreat Perfect For?
This retreat is perfect for you if:
- You’re a biohacker interesting in complete diagnostics and therapies
- You’re interested in a complete, holistic approach with the oversight of MDs
- You’d like personalized care from a leading functional medicine doctor
- You’re disappointed in Western care and want a more holistic approach
- You’ve been struggling with chronic illness
- You’ve been struggling with mysterious symptoms
A Novel Approach to Fighting Disease
One of the biggest problems I see in my practice is toxin build up – whether it be due to mold, heavy metals, chemicals, or the reality of multiple exposures, which is so common in 2019. Our bodies are overwhelmed and poorly detoxing. We live in a world where we are bombarded with more environmental factors dragging our health down than ever before. This retreat is an opportunity for total detox and complete rejuvenation.
My friend Robyn Openshaw has been researching clinics across the world and has been coming back to this particular place for the last 8 years. I joined her last year and found out precisely why she’s been raving about this oasis. This retreat takes place at the state of the art Swiss Mountain Clinic. Nothing is more peaceful, healing, and beautiful as this charming clinic several thousand feet up in Castaneda, Switzerland.
I was blown away by the level of detail and the therapy offerings. Here you will have access to progressive therapies not available in the United States. After a few days, I knew I needed to bring more people here, which is why I’ve teamed up with Robyn this year.
Some of the diagnostics and treatments you’ll receive:
- Liver hyperthermia
- Darkfield live blood analysis (it’s amazing what your blood can tell you!)
- Nutrient IV infusions
- Analysis of your autonomic nervous system, and other diagnostics
- Full-body massage
- Foot reflexology
- So much more, all under the individualized care of the MDs at the clinic
I’ll be hosting two weeks:
- August 25th – September 1st, 2019
- September 1st – 8th 2019
I’m officially inviting you to one, or both, of the two weeks. But hurry, there are only a few spots left! Last year, sessions were sold out six months in advance sodon’t delay!
For more information, you can catch my webinar replay here. I explain all the diagnostics, treatments, food, and everything else about the trip.
P.S. John and Margie have been to this Switzerland clinic three times (from Florida). Here’s what they said after their second trip:
“The Medical Faculty are ‘cutting-edge’ in their knowledge. And the Support Staff are extremely professional and kind as they take you through the protocols prescribed to address each individuals’ specific program. First-class in every way. We’ll be back!
Attending al Ronc was an experience of a lifetime. As my husband attested, he gave up his week of Italian food and wine we’d planned for afterwards in favor of extending our stay at al Ronc. And it was exceptional.
Dr. Weichel not only is a world-class clinician, but she also cares tremendously and compassionately for each patient she sees. This care and compassion is also reflected in her staff as they cared for us through the many different treatment modalities offered.
Al Ronc is the perfect place to unplug and truly find rest. The setting is a serene mountainside nestled between two 13th century villages. Options for scenic walks abound right outside the front door of the clinic. There was a healthy balance of treatments and down time to enjoy the outdoors, go on some great hikes and field trips with Ulf, make use of their sauna, or do nothing at all. All meals are provided and deliciously prepared by a Michelin rated chef right at the clinic and whether you’re sitting on the deck off your bedroom or off the dining room-you are surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
As much as I loved attending, I am deeply grateful for the diagnosis, ongoing care, and motivation to help get us to a healthier place. I can’t wait for the next visit!”
– Margie Stewart (Florida)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.