Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened organic sunflower butter
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp whey powder Or collagen or other protein you like
- 1-3 drops Stevia plain or chocolate raspberry
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Place crushed ice in blender first, followed by almond milk, sunflower butter, raspberries, stevia, and dry ingredients. Blend til smooth. Adjust thickness with extra almond milk or water if desired.
- Pour into cups and garnish each with a raspberry on top, with a few cacao nibs if desired. Blend the nibs in for added crunch.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.