Herb Stuffed Lamb Recipe from Shirley Plant: Looking for a delicious, yet healthy lamb recipe for Easter? Shirley Plant from Delicious Alternatives just shared with us this great recipe for Herb Stuffed Lamb– sure to be a big hit for Sunday dinner! Enjoy!
Register for free to attend the 2nd Annual Eat Real Food Online Health Summit taking place March 17-23, 2016. Hosted by my friend Shirley Plant — nutritionist and author of Finally… Food I Can Eat! — this is one online event you’ll not want to miss!
For seven days, you’ll have the opportunity to watch, listen and learn as 40 world-renowned experts spanning the fields of functional medicine, nutrition, the mind-body connection, and healthy cooking, share their knowledge on how you can reverse and prevent illness simply by changing how and what you eat. I will be doing an interview on March 20th about toxic mold and your health!
Herb Stuffed Lamb Recipe from Shirley Plant
- 3 lbs butterflied boneless leg of lamb
- 2 leeks finely chopped
- 2 cups Spinach washed and chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/8 cup Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh chives chopped
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except the lamb in a food processor
- I get my butcher to butterfly the leg of lamb for me so I can stuff it easily
- Stuff leg with stuffing and tie shut with butchers twine or cotton string
- Cook at 350F for as long as needed for the size of your roast ( approx 20-25 minutes to the pound)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.