Peppermint Mocha. This yummy Peppermint Mocha recipe was shared with me by my sister-in-law Rena Hodel!
She says, “I feel very tempted and lured in by the coffee house drinks. I usually suffer from a sugar overload induced headache when I indulge. So, I have been working on a paleo version of some of my favorites. Here is my peppermint mocha recipe…”
You can check out more of her delicious and healthy recipes at her website!
Peppermint (Mentha × piperita, also known as M. balsamea Willd.) is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. The plant, indigenous to Europe and the Middle East, is now widespread in cultivation in many regions of the world. It is found wild occasionally with its parent species
Did you love this recipe? Don't miss a single one!! Join today and get your FREE copy of Dr. Jill's Paleolicious Snack Ideas!
You will find on JillCarnahan.com that we have many other great recipes on offer, so head on over to our Healthy Recipe Section for a large collection of soups, starts, snacks and main courses and of course some healthy treats for you and the family.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Strong Brewed Organic Coffee
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder Good quality (I use Dagoba brand)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 6 drops Vanilla Creme Stevia
- pinch Salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or Vitamix and process until foamy.
- Transfer to a small pot and heat thoroughly.
- Pour into 2 large mugs and enjoy with someone special.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.