Why is matcha tea considered an anti-oxidant powerhouse?
One of the major health benefits of matcha tea is that it delivers a mega dose of antioxidants in every sip. According to the latest innovation in antioxidant research, matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants than any other ‘superfood’.
Why does this matter?
Antioxidants are the body’s defense agents. They are chemical compounds that prevent aging and chronic diseases. Put simply, the more you have, the better equipped your body is in the fight against infections and disease.
Berry Wonderful Bowl
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt cashew, coconut or almond
- 2 tsp Gotcha Matcha http://matchasource.com/product/cafe-grade-gotcha-matcha-80g/
- 1/4 cup organic blueberries
- 1 sprinkle flax and chia seeds
- 1 drizzle Honey
- Sift matcha powder over yogurt and blend well.
- Then add berries and seeds and drizzle honey over the top. I always recommend organic berries when possible.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.