Paleo Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup.
Here’s a delicious way to beat the cold when you are in the mood for a great comfort food. This version is completely grain-free, healthy, paleo-safe, husband-approved and absolutely delicious! So, get happy and healthy and fill yourself with some wholesome goodness with our Paleo Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup. You will find on JillCarnahan.com that we have many other great recipes on offer, so head on over to our Healthy Recipe Section for a large collection of soups, starts, snacks and main courses and of course some healthy treats for you and the family.
Dr. Jill’s Paleo Ginger Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 Chicken Breasts Baked and cut into chunks (may use whole chicken for more minerals and moisture)
- 7 Cups Spring Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Organic
- 1/2 Clove Garlic Or 1 tsp of freeze dried garlic
- 1/2 Cup White Onion Chopped, organic
- 1/2 Cup Italian Parsley Chopped, organic
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped, organic
- 2 Tsp Chives Chopped, organic
- 2 Sprigs Basil Leaves Chopped, organic
- 1 Tsp Thyme Chopped, organic
- 1 Tsp Ginger Root Chopped, organic
- 1/4 Lime Juiced
- 3 Tsp Sea Salt (I used the garlic variety)
- 4 Carrots Organic, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Bell Peppers Yellow & red peppers
- 2 Cups Broccoli Slaw For the “noodles” I use Taylor Organic broccoli slaw
- Simmer on low heat for 60-90 minutes or until veggies soft and flavors blended…Enjoy
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.