The beauty of this Toasted Coconut “GranoLESS” Cereal? It’s only cinnamon and coconut with added chia and hemp hearts (if you desire).
Coconut flour has been developed for use in baking, to combat malnutrition. Per 100-gram serving with 354 calories, raw coconut meat supplies a high amount of total fat (33 grams), especially saturated fat (89% of total fat) and carbohydrates (24 g). Micronutrients in significant content include the dietary minerals manganese, iron, phosphorus, and zinc. Who knew something so flavorful could could be so good for you?
This delectable snack is extremely versatile and appropriate for any occasion. DELISH and ready in no time flat.
Originally posted on Vine Healthcare.
Toasted Coconut “GranoLESS” Cereal
- 10 cups organic unsweetened coconut shredded
- 4 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1/2 -1 tbsp organic chia seeds optional
- 1/2 -1 tbsp organic hemp hearts optional
- 1/4 tsp organic cacao powder optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix coconut and cinnamon together and spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Toast in oven until lightly brown (approximately 7-10 minutes)
- Let cool completely before storing and store in a glass container
- Take ¼ toasted coconut mixture and put into a bowl. Add ½ -1 Tbsp of organic chia seeds and organic hemp hearts. Mix together and add in your favorite, unsweetened nut milk (I prefer cashew).
- To make it even more scrumptious, add a ¼ tsp of organic cacao powder to your bowl.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.