Jello Bites. These aren’t your average, ordinary Jello Bites. These are made with CollaGelatin and can serve as a powerful supplement in restoring vital amino acids in your diet! These Jello Bites are a healthy and delicious snack or dessert option that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
What is CollaGelatin?
CollaGelatin is a synergistic blend of collagen protein powder and gelatin. It has all the benefits of collagen plus more protein. Adding collagen and gelatin to meals adds necessary amino acids often missing in the Western diet, which are essential to supporting the body’s ability to repair and maintain healthy skin, joints and bones.
So how do you do that?
Unlike many other protein sources, CollaGelatin is super easy to add to your favorite recipes. Since it becomes gelatinous in cooled liquids, CollaGelatin becomes very useful when cooking gravies, dressings, sauces and even jellos, jellies, and jams. Click here to get Upgraded Bulletproof® Collagen
You will find on JillCarnahan.com that we have many other great recipes on offer, so head on over to our Healthy Recipe Section for a large collection of soups, starts, snacks and main courses and of course some healthy treats for you and the family.
Jello Bites Recipe Source: Bulletproof
CollaGelatin is a synergistic blend of collagen protein powder and gelatin. … Check out the recipes below with new Bulletproof CollaGelatin to learn how to make Bulletproof Panna Cotta, Jello Bites, Vitamin Gummi Bears, and Chocolate Truffle Pudding! Recipe: Coconut-Blueberry Creamy
- 3 cups brewed of a blended tea dandelion root, nettle leaf, ginger root, cinnamon bark, orange peel and fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 tbsp Bulletproof CollaGelatin
- Brew tea, pour all ingredients except CollaGelatin™ into a sauce pan.
- Heat on medium until warm, then turn down to low heat.
- Blend all ingredients well until completely mixed (you may want to use an immersion blender).
- Add CollaGelatin and mix well (using the immersion blender if possible).
- Pour into a pan or mold.
- Let cool.
- Place in refrigerator for two hours.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.