Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy a rich and creamy dessert without feeling guilty? Well guess what….you totally can! Skip the usual unhealthy sugary suspects in favor of this delicious Coconut Blueberry Panna Cotta!
This Coconut Blueberry Panna Cotta recipe is made with Upgraded Bulletproof® CollaGelatin.
One of the best parts of the Bulletproof diet is being able to eat delectable desserts like this on a regular basis. Tip: Use Grass-Fed Upgraded Bulletproof® CollaGelatin. to provide twice the protein of normal gelatin.
What is CollaGelatin?
CollaGelatin is a synergistic blend of collagen protein powder and gelatin. It has all the benefits of collagen plus more protein. Bulletproof CollaGelatin comes from happy, pasture-raised cows and serves as a powerful supplement in restoring vital amino acids in our diets.
Adding collagen and gelatin to meals adds necessary amino acids often missing in the Western diet, which are essential to supporting the body’s ability to repair and maintain healthy skin, joints and bones.
Unlike many other protein sources, CollaGelatin is super easy to add to your favorite recipes. Since it becomes gelatinous in cooled liquids, CollaGelatin becomes very useful when cooking gravies, dressings, sauces and even jellos, jellies, and jams.
Click here to get Upgraded Bulletproof® CollaGelatin.
Coconut Blueberry Panna Cotta
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 4 cups full-fat coconut milk BPA-free, divided
- 1-4 tbsp hardwood xylitol or stevia to taste
- 2 tbsp Grass-Fed Bulletproof CollaGelatin (see recipe note)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp grass-fed unsalted butter OR
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil OR
- 1 tbsp MCT oil (see recipe note)
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut*
- Place the berries in a deep-sided dish. Heat 1 cup of the coconut milk, the xylitol, and the gelatin in a saucepan over medium heat until dissolved.
- Place the remaining 3 cups of coconut milk in a blender with the vanilla, butter, and oil.
- Blend thoroughly and then add the hot coconut milk/gelatin mixture and shredded coconut. Pulse the blender until mixed.
- Pour the entire blender contents over the blueberries and place the dish in the fridge for an hour to set. Add more berries to the top!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.