Dr. Jill’s Spinach Berry Smoothie For my smoothie, I also add 6 grams of l-glutamine powder & Thorne Amino Complex & 1 scoop pure pastured collagen powder.
Spinach Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Approximately 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana (frozen sliced works best)
- 1 cup frozen organic berries (blueberries are my favorite!)
- 1-2 cups organic spinach leaves or kale
- 1 scoop of Thorne Research Vegalite Vanilla protein (Use physician code = HCP1004064 to order!)
- 1-2 TBSP of finely ground flaxseed or Chia (I use Organic Salba)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- Optional sweetner: 5-10 drops of pure organic stevia for desired sweetness.
- Enough water, coconut milk (no dairy, please) to cover all the other ingredients – more or less depending on thickness desired.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.