Dr. Jill’s Spinach Berry Smoothie For my smoothie, I also add 6 grams of l-glutamine powder & Thorne Amino Complex & 1 scoop pure pastured collagen powder.
Spinach Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Approximately 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana (frozen sliced works best)
- 1 cup frozen organic berries (blueberries are my favorite!)
- 1-2 cups organic spinach leaves or kale
- 1 scoop of Thorne Research Vegalite Vanilla protein (Use physician code = HCP1004064 to order!)
- 1-2 TBSP of finely ground flaxseed or Chia (I use Organic Salba)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- Optional sweetner: 5-10 drops of pure organic stevia for desired sweetness.
- Enough water, coconut milk (no dairy, please) to cover all the other ingredients – more or less depending on thickness desired.