Looking for a simple and delicious way to support your health and mood? Look no further – one of my favorite “health hacks” is a concoction I like to call my Pink Drink. This tasty drink contains a concentrated dose of:
- Magnesium L-threonate to boost your brain's magnesium levels which is essential for lowering stress, promoting a good night's sleep, balancing your mood, and boosting your memory.
- Creatine to enhance cellular energy production, promote lean body mass, and amplify muscle building and performance.
- Amino acids to support muscle growth and recovery, decrease fat synthesis, and elevate energy levels.
- Optionally, you can also add in some Himalayan or Celtic sea salt and/or potassium to make this a delicious electrolyte mix too!
This health-boosting drink has a delicious and smooth berry flavor that you’ll love. Plus it’s easy to whip this tasty infusion – simply toss the ingredients in a water bottle, shake it up and voila – you have a scrumptious and healthy treat wherever you go.
You can grab all the ingredients you need to make your own drink here. And you can even get 10% off your first order by clicking right here.
- 1 liter Water
- 1-2 scoops Thorne Amino Complex https://www.drjillhealth.com/product/amino-complex-berry-8-1-oz/
- 1 scoop Brain Mag https://www.drjillhealth.com/product/brain-mag-5-29-oz/
- 1 scoop Thorne Creatine Powder https://www.drjillhealth.com/product/creatine-450-g/
- Mix all ingredients together
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.