Enjoy this simple and delicious Plantain Paleo Pancakes recipe. It is egg-free, grain-free, nut-free, sweetener-free, dairy-free, vegan. Served them stacked up with your favorite berries, filled with nut butter, or drizzle some organic maple syrup on them.
Enjoy your ‘paleo-licious’ pancakes!
Originally posted on Vine Healthcare.
Plantain Paleo Pancakes
- 4 plantains ripe
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 Cinnamon to taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Blend the ripe plantains along with all the other ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Use a large spoon to smooth them out onto a greased pan (use coconut oil to grease).
- Bake at 400 F until slightly browned and ‘puffed’ up.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.