Power Protein Smoothie Recipe
Jamie Ward’s Power Protein Smoothie recipe is super filling and great after a workout to help replenish amino acids. It is also wonderful as an afternoon snack. Just place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Check out My Nutritious Life for recipes free of wheat, gluten, and the 6 other foods shown to be cross-reactive with gluten (dairy, yeast, corn, rice, millet, oats, and instant coffee). Each recipe is filled with real, whole, nutrient-dense goodness!
What is Thorne Vegalite Vanilla Protein?
Vegalite is a non-whey, vegetable-based protein powder that is low in sugar, calories, and fat. This product is ideal for vegans and vegetarians, and dairy-sensitive individuals. It also provides a blend of pea and rice protein.
Click here to order Thorne Vegalite Vanilla protein and use code HCP1004064.
Power Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1 scoop Thorne Vegalite Vanilla protein to order use code HCP1004064
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tbsp Nature's Way liquid coconut oil or 1/4 avocado
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.