Dr. Jill Carnahan’s Summer Reading List will inspire, motivate and get you on course for a healthy living lifestyle. So sit back, grab and apple, find a nice quiet place in your home (preferably outside) and enjoy Dr. Jill Carnahan’s Summer Reading List.
Dr. Jill’s Summer Reading List Top 10 Inspirational/Motivational
- Love Does
- Better Than Before
- Circle Maker
- Unexplainable, Pursuing a Life only God can make possible
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Quiet, The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking
- Crazy Love
- The Rise of Superman
- The Gift of Imperfections
- Love, Medicine and Miracles
Dr. Jill’s Summer Reading List Top 10 Healthy Living/Functional Medicine
- Brain Maker
- Missing Microbes
- The Good Gut
- Gut Balance Revolution
- Why We Get Fat …. and What to Do About It
- Why Can’t I Get Better? Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease
- Gluten Freedom
- Wheat Belly
- Autoimmune Solution
If you liked this post subscribe to my free newsletter today and get a free Paleolicious Snack Guide!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.
Thanks for sharing your reading list Jill.
I’ve read Crazy Love and The Circle Maker. They’re both inspiring and have influenced my spiritual growth.
I’ll have to check out some of the others.
Have a nice summer!