Boulder Farmer’s Market Favorites! Hey readers… please stay tuned! This week I’ll be blogging about some of my favorite venders and fresh produce at the Boulder Farmer’s Market… and encouraging YOU to support your local organic and sustainable farms.
I’ll be featuring delicious recipes, insider tips to get the best produce, and introducing you to some of my favorite venders…
- Triple M Bar Ranch – Colorado grown lamb
- Aspen Moon Farm in Hygeine, CO
- Isabelle Farm in Layfayette, CO
- Red Wagon Organic Farm in Longmont, CO
- Ela Family Farms in Hotchkiss, CO
- Rocky Mountain Salsa
- Silver Canyon Coffee
And… if you don’t want to miss any of the great recipes, just click “join” on the right to get email updates right to your inbox! You will find on JillCarnahan.com that we have many other great recipes on offer, so head on over to our Healthy Recipe Section for a large collection of soups, starts, snacks and main courses and of course some healthy treats for you and the family.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product mentioned in this article are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this article is not intended to replace any recommendations or relationship with your physician. Please review references sited at end of article for scientific support of any claims made.